Re: beta testing: stuck after trying installing via 'something else' with Lubuntu 32-bit desktop iso

Den 2014-09-24 19:22, ∅ skrev:
> On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 4:03 AM, Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Launchpad bug #1373365
>> Note: The swap partition is shared with two other linux distros/versions
>> on a USB HDD for experimental installs. But it should work anyway.
>
> It seems to me that this is a really unique use-case. I agree that it
> should work regardless, but I'd like to suggest that this should not
> keep us from releasing if MOST people are not having this problem. By
> that logic, should this truly be a fail?
>
> wxl

Hi Ø,

I reported the bug. We will soon know if it is a unique case. In any
case you and other people decide which bugs to consider important. It is
not my task.

Or is this what you want: that I change the colour in the iso-testing
report from a red bug to a grey bug?