Re: beta testing: stuck after trying installing via 'something else' with Lubuntu 32-bit desktop iso

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 10:42 AM, Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Den 2014-09-24 19:22, ∅ skrev:
>> On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 4:03 AM, Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Launchpad bug #1373365
>>> Note: The swap partition is shared with two other linux distros/versions
>>> on a USB HDD for experimental installs. But it should work anyway.
>> It seems to me that this is a really unique use-case. I agree that it
>> should work regardless, but I'd like to suggest that this should not
>> keep us from releasing if MOST people are not having this problem. By
>> that logic, should this truly be a fail?

> I reported the bug. We will soon know if it is a unique case. In any
> case you and other people decide which bugs to consider important. It is
> not my task.

Oh, no, bug reporting is good!!! Do it often and always!!!

> Or is this what you want: that I change the colour in the iso-testing
> report from a red bug to a grey bug?

Yeah I was more suggesting this. I consider red bugs to be
showstoppers, i.e. we either fix it or there's no release. Just kind
of wanted to share that logic, that it should be something that
affects most people.

wxl