Re: Lubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Beta 2 released!

Like the previus on QuadG5 "efl64" and 7800gtx
lubuntu dont run.
I have the strange message "unable to open rtc device"
kernel.../Drivers/rtc/rtcteeys.c <-- sorry, i made a photo with my phone but is pretty unreadable because the message is too fast i try to understand what writed and can be different

In any way after lubuntu finished loading the screen become totally glitched and corrupted.

Ciao
Luigi