Re: Lubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Beta 2 released!

On Sep 27, 2014 12:44 AM, "Luigi Burdo"
> lubuntu dont run.

are you talking about dailies or the beta? The beta doesn't work! If you
mean dailies you might want to make the subject line more relevant.

> I have the strange message "unable to open rtc device"

Lack of a real time clock it's probably not going to kill you :-)

> kernel.../Drivers/rtc/rtcteeys.c <-- sorry,  i made a photo with my phone
but is pretty unreadable
> because the message is too fast i try to understand what writed and can
be different

You should instead go to a virtual terminal (ctrl option command f1) and
look at /var/log/syslog or dmesg. Pipe it to a file, stick it on a USB
drive, and pastebinit from a computer with a working network connection.
Then start googling the exact error message.

>  In any way after lubuntu finished loading the screen become totally
glitched and corrupted.

You should go through the options given by the PPC FAQ for display issues:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PowerPCFAQ
In general, I would turn there whenever you have PPC problems.

wxl