Re: QA = testing, development, and triage

> On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 11:04:42 -0700 <wxl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> totally missing in our quality efforts.
>> I agree and would like to know more about triaging.

> I guess it would be nice to have some context so others who are less
> aware would know, so here's the official page on triage:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Triage

As a bug reporting noob I have found triaging pages (for the relevant
sub-system) invaluable for improving the quality of my own reports. A
collection of links will be a great start, and then we can gradually
fill out Lubuntu specific triaging notes, to help anyone who creates
reports - as well as those who join the bug squad. I'll have to remember
to add notes as I find answers (the joy of wikis :)