Final release of Lubuntu Utopic Unicorn 14.10 available for testing!

This is it, people! If you'd like to help hash out those final issues,
now is the time.

You can start testing the final release now on the QA tracker here:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/325/builds

Release will happen on the 23rd, so get on it!

If you need help or are new to testing, please check out the testing page here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing

Finally, please focus your attention on the Desktop version. Presently
there is a problem with the alternate installer:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/debian-installer/+bug/1380774
We're working on it. I'm sure the fix will come quickly, once it gets
the right attention, so subscribe to it and you'll be notified when
it's good to go so you can help with Alternate again.

Thank you, as always, for all your hard work!

wxl