Lubuntu Utopic Unicorn 14.10 Released!

On behalf of the team, I'm proud to announce the fruits of our hard work:
Lubuntu Utopic Unicorn 14.10!

You can get it right here:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/GetLubuntu/

As it suggests, don't forget the release notes, which are now in FIVE
separate languages thanks to rafaellaguna and gilir (wow!):
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UtopicUnicorn/ReleaseNotes/Lubuntu

Please note that these notes are specific to Lubuntu, so you should
also read the more general notes from Ubuntu (sorry, only in English,
boo):
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UtopicUnicorn/ReleaseNotes

To all of the members of the team that contributed their time and
energy to this release, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. This
is a labor of love and wouldn't be the same without you.

To everyone else: thanks for your support! If you would like to
contribute your skills to this project, we have a place for just about
everyone, regardless of skill level. More info here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/GettingInvolved

As always, if you have any questions, comments or concerns, please let me know.
--
@wxl
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA

Follow ups