Utopic Unicorn QA report

Good job this cycle everyone! Keep up the good work:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/ReleaseReports/UtopicFinalTestingReport

Meanwhile, Vivid Vervet is available in the dailies (though currently
building). Keep that testing going:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/326/builds

We all will need to work hard if we are to land LXQt for 15.04. The first
step (unless the boss says otherwise!) is to make decisions on default
applications, as most of ours are GTK only. That being said, give us your
comments here:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/1410-qt-archive

Finally PPC folks, I need to look deeper into Boris' suggestion about boot
parameters with Radeon graphics. If anyone can test that and comment on the
bug, that would be great:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1377878
If we can at least have a good workaround, that would be great. Then we
start looking at Qt support of PPC.

What do you guys think about PPC only for LTS versions? It might give us
the extra time we seem to often need.

Any other thoughts or suggestions?

@wxl
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA