Re: Roadmap proposal for Lubuntu 15.04

Good news. From Artwork, I must say that Lubuntu themes are going to enter
a "freezing" status. As no more GTK3 development is intended for this
desktop, and it's fully functional (even in 3rd party newer ones), I only
have a few tasks to do, like a re-merge with Light Themes from Ubuntu (to
fix some Gnome bugs) and keep it maintained.

Our goal now must be a fully working LXQt desktop with all visual aspects
tuned up, and we're working on that. We'll discuss too about re-organizing
the teams or agendas. It's good to keep synced between us.

Thanks, Julien.

--
Rafael Laguna
Lubuntu Artwork Team