Re: Roadmap proposal for Lubuntu 15.04

>> I would like to recreate the
>> blueprints we had some releases ago to organize the work for this
>> cycle. You can find them under
>> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/topic-v-flavor-lubuntu
>
> Where's the whole app discussion?

We can still use
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/qt-migration
for such discussions.

>> On the Gtk side, many components have been updated recently, and work
>> continue on the panel. Also, small features are added. However, we
>> still depends on gtk2, we don't know how long it will be supported.
>
> Have we tried asking the maintainers?

It's not so easy, because GNOME maintainers may want to stop support
at some point, but Debian and Ubuntu may want to have a different
support. For now, no one seems to abandon such support, but it will
happen.

>> If several people
>> are interesting, we can have 1 or several meetings, on IRC or using
>> the UOS support to discuss all of this.
>
> Yes please! Just say when!
UOS is from November 12 to November 14, I'll see if I can have a slot.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne