Re: Fwd: Success: PPC 14.04 with the desktop freeze/radeon driver

@Aere:

I eagerly ran those commands, and stuff happened . . . but on reboot the
same error message showed up, checked add'l drivers--no drivers available.
Maybe the G4 iBook isn't "b43-legacy"??  Same commands but without
"legacy"??  I know that traditionally wifi has been one of the "snafu's" .
. . it's not "mission critical" right now, but, benefit of a laptop is--it
can move . . . .