Re: Community Council catchup - Lubuntu

On 24/10/14 16:46, Elfy wrote:
Hello all,

The Community Council is scheduling meetings over the next cycle with the various teams, councils and boards in the Ubuntu community.

The  meeting with Lubuntu is scheduled for 4th December  @ 17:00UTC.

For more information, please see our Agenda[1] page on the wiki.

regards

Elfy

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityCouncilAgenda

Hi,

We'd like to postpone this meeting until the 2nd April.

There's been discussion going on at the community-team-list with regard to Governance. [1]

We would have fitted a session in for that on the 27th November but that's a holiday in the US.

The next available slot being the one we had scheduled with you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

regards

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-community-team/2014-November/thread.html

--