switching to systemd might be problematic for zram

In bug 1319358 shown in https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/zram-config/+bug/1319358

Shows that zram config does not use systemd. I think we should do somehthing to get ahead of this problem rather than wait late in a cycle and see zram isn't working. apt-cache show zram-config says it is an upstart job as the descritpion. The bug has a comment saying that systemd-zram-service might need packaging.This bug is also confirmed and affects 4 people. Also lots of spare people for packaging is not something we have lots of extra people to help out so being proactive on this is a good idea.

--
Brendan Perrine <walterorlin@xxxxxxxxx>

Follow ups