Re: Sorry if duplicate - Should I report this as a bug?

Hi,

This does not give a clue. The USB stick you installed to had to be booted using a
computer. What I meant is that if there is not enough cpu power and not enough RAM, the
graphics can be less well or even very very bad.

About VM, not better if the host does not have enough RAM and CPU power (not to mention
the GPU and the FSB).

Best regards,
Mélodie