Fwd: Sorry if duplicate - Should I report this as a bug?

Whoops, hit reply instead of reply all & Forgot to copy the list on this:

I can confirm missing radio buttons in that same spot comparing Lubuntu
14.04 and 15.04 side by side.

I don't think it has to do with xorg - that user control panel is part of
the gnome-system-tools package. I think it has something to do with vivid
Lubuntu not rendering gnome buttons correctly, because I saw the odd random
checkmark after installing vino (gnome screen sharing) in Vino Preferences
but didn't realize that there was a missing button there.​​

Here's a screenshot of my vivid:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8M6SpBTLXrgNEFqVXk4VFJNaUU/view?usp=sharing
(window on left is gnome-system-tools, window on right is vino-preferences)

Here are the same windows on trusty:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8M6SpBTLXrgQWNBaGVueTM1NXc/view?usp=sharing

I will file a bug on this against lubuntu-meta & can subscribe you if you
want.