Re: Fwd: Trusty 14.04.2 Testing

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 12:37 PM, Ian Bruntlett <ian.bruntlett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 3 February 2015 at 18:19, Walter Lapchynski <wxl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Time to get testing LTS. Due in two days!!!
> OK. I have installed 14.04.2 LTS. Here are my notes, hope you find them
> useful:-
> [tl;dr]

Unfortunately, this is not useful. I do appreciate the time you have
spent on it, but if every tester were to do something like this and
the release manager was meant to sort through it and figure out what
it all means, we'd need quite a long time to categories all the
results and file all the bugs.

In order for this to be useful, you should follow the [testing
procedure][] that is well documented on the wiki. If you have any
questions about this process, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Meanwhile, you're welcome to apply that process to what you have
started. I know that at least one of the problems you mentioned has a
long running bug report associated with it.

If it's not clear, I'm not ungrateful. I really do thank you for the
time you have spent. It's just that there's no way for me, with the
limited time I have, to be able to handle something processing
something like this. Thank you for your understanding.

[testing procedure]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Procedures
--
@wxl
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA