vivid Live session problems

I found that in the vivid live session amd 64 for 0207 there were some problems with live session in the config and keybinding the ones for run dialog and menu and to lauch pcmanfm do not work and that .config/openbox/lubuntu-rc.xml is missing and reported in this bug here along with the problems of changing the title bar from lxapperance which also complains that the title bar is missing. as reported here https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lubuntu-default-settings/+bug/1419334

Also strangely enough gnome-mplayer in the live session would not display a GUI that would stay open for more than a second. when opening a media file from pcmanfm and clicking open with gnome-mplayer the GUI show for about 1 second then disapper and when I tried to open gnome mplayer from menu it would open then when I opened the the media file it would stay for one second then disapper. I tried launching it from terminal to get debug output and then I got the audio to come out but the gui disappered after one second and put the output in this bug report. Since this video player application would not stay open I marked the live session as failed.

 https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-mplayer/+bug/1419343

--
Brendan Perrine <walterorlin@xxxxxxxxx>

Follow ups