Vivid mini.iso: No installable kernel was found in the defined APT sources

Hi everybody,

I iso-tested the current Vivid mini.iso (32-bit) and found a bug.

No installable kernel was found in the defined APT sources
_____

The minimal installer was booted with forcepae. It started nicely, but
got stuck when preparing to download and install the kernel.

No installable kernel was found in the defined APT sources ... Continue
the installation without installing a kernel?

I checked if this is a PAE issue ... and yes, it is.

Forcepae makes the installer work, but later on, during installation, it
refuses to manage the [PAE] kernel. I tested, and it works in a computer
with CPU with a built-in PAE flag. And the trusty mini.iso can install
in the same computer, so this is a regression.

I mark it as a critical bug, because it is critical for computers with
Pentium M and Celeron M computers, that have PAE capability but lack PAE
flag. But yes, I know, that it does not affect computers with processors
that display a PAE flag. I have even tested that is works for such a
computer.

If you have a computer with a Pentium M or Celeron M CPU, please click
on 'Affects me too'!