Re: Vivid Vervet Beta 2 testing due next Thursday

Walter Lapchynski schreef op 20-2-2015 om 09:00:
Well, after all that work with Trusty Tahr, I'm hoping that we'll have a better time with Vivid Vervet Beta 2.

Please start testing dailies *now* so we can get a jump on any showstoppers before it's too late. Official milestone testing begins on **Tuesday**, so please use the weekend as much as you can!

This is not an LTS, so PPC folks can relax ☺

Get your dailies here:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/326/builds

More on testing here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing

After succesful installation on a spare machine I was unable to use the Lubuntu Software Centre to install software as no permissions are granted. No password is being asked. This does not happen on two Alpha installations which are being kept updated. Don't know where to report this bug.