Re: Vivid Vervet Beta 2 testing due next Thursday

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 3:50 AM, Henk Terhell <hterhell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> After succesful installation on a spare machine I was unable to use the
> Lubuntu Software Centre to install software as no permissions are granted.
> No password is being asked.
> This does not happen on two Alpha installations which are being kept
> updated. Don't know where to report this bug.

[Here][1] is information on how to report bugs. tl;dr, just run
`ubuntu-bug` and it should walk you through it. You can streamline
this with `ubuntu-bug <package>` like `ubuntu-bug
lubuntu-software-center` which is what you need to run in this case.
Hope that helps.

Keep on testing!

[1]: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs
--