Re: Fwd: Re: Alternate testcase changes

I agree there's no reason to wait for desktop to implement the change to
alternate.  I do, however want to emphasize that encryption is more
valuable to the average user than LVM.  Maybe we should separate these
testcases for now? Then at some point in the future, we could create a
combined one.  Or is encrypted LVM a really unique case?

@wxl
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA
Ubuntu PPC Point of Contact
Ubuntu Oregon Team Leader