Re: Fwd: Re: Alternate testcase changes

On 04.03.2015 18:04, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> 2. What I suggested today does not imply any dropping to a shell.
> Without encrypted home the alternate test-cases will be smooth. But I'm
> waiting for someone (you, Lars?) to verify my test results.

I can try on real hardware tomorrow.  I just tried the Alternate test
case in Qemu for x86_64 and was unable to complete it.

> 3. I agree that 'Encrypted home' is important if there are multiple
> users or one user with multiple roles on the machine. But must it be
> combined with encrypted disk and LVM?

It can be separate.  But keep in mind that each full ISO image test
takes about an hour at least.  I think four tests is the upper limit to
what a single person can accomplish in one day.

Regards,
/Lars