Re: Target audience

I only somewhat agree. We're not targeting non-Linux users, but that may be
part of it.  Either way,  the focus is on being low resource while still
being somewhat user friendly.

Xubuntu is light compared to Ubuntu, but not Lubuntu. We are the light
option that still includes a GUI and a suite of useful apps.

@wxl
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA
Ubuntu PPC Point of Contact
Ubuntu Oregon Team Leader