Re: [Merge] lp:~larsnooden/ubuntu-manual-tests/trunk into lp:ubuntu-manual-tests

Den 2015-03-07 22:41, Walter Lapchynski skrev:
> Congrats on your first testcase!!!!!!!!
>
> It's in there as optional now. ☺
>
> Should you do other testcases that aren't for alternate, I encourage you to email ubuntu-quality about them in case other flavors might want to pick them up.
>
> If they are applicable to Lubuntu, please get in touch with me or gilir (good luck!) and we'll get them on the tracker.
>
> Then you're welcome to announce to lubuntu-qa ☺

Great teamwork :-)

Congratulations Lars, for penetrating the Launchpad jungle and getting
all steps done!

Thanks Elfy for guiding us in the jungle.

And thanks Walter for helping us at the start and the end of the task.

I think this project has not only given us a new testcase, it has also
taught us a lot about encrypted systems and about the alternate
installer. So these applications and aspects of Lubuntu will be tested
with more insight than before.