Re: Desktop i386 beta 2 workaround for not starting

Thanks. My observations here on LSC of i386 are for Alternate version of 20150328.

As a note: I have still one installation left of i386 L.15.04 running without problems. I don't know the date, but it is without any of the following bugs:

-unable to install the iso;
- the missing software repository in LSC;
- the authentication problem for software/driver/additional user installation ;
- the volume control right-click not showing alsa-mixer.

This installation is still kernel 3.18.0.12 (the latest is 3.19).
I have consciously not updated this installation because kernel panic is most likely to occur after a restart.

Henk