Vivid Vervet home stretch!

We had an odd bug pop up today affecting all desktop images due to an
erroneous backslash in some users-admin code (that the installer
subsequently uses) *facepalm*. The release team quickly resolved it
and got it uploaded. I had to wait a while for rebuilds but images are
finally there, version [20150416.1][1]. I did a smoke test to confirm
it boots into X and all is well.

With help from others, we crushed some other nasty bugs this week.
This might be a good time to double check everything is well and good
before morning time UTC tomorrow, because at that point, we should
expect to see Vivid Final images. In fact, there's already a
[place][2] for them on the tracker.

Don't forget that we're releasing on the 23rd, which is Thursday.
Finally, we have a good long time to test things! We should work hard
at acknowledging and confirming existent bugs and look hard for new
ones. If there are particular bad ones, please post things up to the
list and let us know on IRC at #lubuntu-offtopic.

I need your help to make this a really good release. In particular,
I'm going to be travelling on release day, so I want to try to get as
much done ahead of time as possible. That being said, it's time to
test like crazy and hunt some bugs!

Thank you to all of you for all your help!

[1]: http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/326/builds
[2]: http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/338/builds

--
@wxl | http://polka.bike