Re: Final milestone image

All the builds are officially available now for testing:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/338/builds

Bugs you should all be seeing are:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lxpanel/+bug/1434774
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/1445592
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lubuntu-default-settings/+bug/1424362

Hopefully we can fix all those, but they do have workarounds.

Keep an eye out for any other bugs and please report them.

If you're new to testing, see here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/QA

Lastly, remember release is the 23rd. We have a bunch of extra time,
but we  need to strike early if we are to crush these bugs.

Questions, comments or concerns should be directed at this list or
#lubuntu-offtopic.

THanks!