Vivid Final rebuilding with Policy Kit issues fixed

The final images of Vivid are being rebuilt and will show up on [the
tracker][1] within about 15 minutes if all goes well. The reason for
this is that the boss managed to do a quick fix on the [issues we were
having with Policy Kit][2] (e.g. couldn't install from Lubuntu
Software Center).

Be aware there will likely be another rebuild sometime in the near
future on desktop images only as the release team is working on the
[issue we were having with images not rebooting][3]. For those
previously following this bug, please be aware that our old bug has
been named a duplicate of this one, so you might want to head over
there and me too/subscribe to it. When I have an update on that, I'll
let you know.

Meanwhile, keep shaking the images for bugs! Thank you!

[1]: http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/338/builds
[2]: http://launchpad.net/bugs/1424362
[3]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/1445587

--