Re: Lubuntu Software Center and i386 does not work for me

Den 2015-04-21 08:30, Nio Wiklund skrev:
> Hi,
>
> Iso-testing Lubuntu Vivid alternate i386:
>
> Encrypted home and cryptswap works now.
>
> I think the general permissions issue is solved. Synaptic works,
> users-admin works, but I still cannot run Lubuntu Software Center. I can
> visit the program, but I cannot find one single program, that is not
> already installed. I think someone else should test if it really works
> in the i386 version of Lubuntu. (I have added the canonical partner
> repo, but still no go. Synaptic detected that the repo is added, and can
> install programs.) Lubuntu Software Center does not even see htop after
> it has been installed and run!
>
> Best regards
> Nio

Hi again,

I can use Lubuntu Software Center to find and install htop in a *live*
session of the i386 version. So I think I know now, how to do. It just
does not work in the installed system (tested so far in systems
installed with the alternate installer).