Lubuntu Software Center and i386 does not work for me

Hi,

Iso-testing Lubuntu Vivid alternate i386:

Encrypted home and cryptswap works now.

I think the general permissions issue is solved. Synaptic works,
users-admin works, but I still cannot run Lubuntu Software Center. I can
visit the program, but I cannot find one single program, that is not
already installed. I think someone else should test if it really works
in the i386 version of Lubuntu. (I have added the canonical partner
repo, but still no go. Synaptic detected that the repo is added, and can
install programs.) Lubuntu Software Center does not even see htop after
it has been installed and run!