From: Nicholas Skaggs <nicholas.skaggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, May 4, 2015 at 11:50 AM
Subject: UOS 15.05 Installer Session
To: "ubuntu-quality@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ubuntu-quality@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

UOS 15.05 kicks off tomorrow with sessions of all types. I'd encourage
everyone to look over the schedule, register and get ready to
participate.

http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1505/

Of particular interest is this installer session from Mathieu Trudel.
I know many of you would be interested to talk about the installer
given your familiarity with ubiquity and the debian-installer via
image testing. Plan to attend!

http://blog.cyphermox.net/2015/05/installer-session-at-uos.html

At the moment it's scheduled for Tuesday May 5th at 18:00 UTC.

Nicholas