Re: Tests

On Friday, July 31, 2015 5:23:00 AM PDT, Nio Wiklund wrote:
mandatory. This option gives the user 'full control' of the

I also agree that manual partitioning needs to work and should be tested.

I can think of these cases where manual paritioning is really what you want. 1. Without manual paritioing you could not have an install with the / partition of a fast solid state drive and yet keep home with like lots of music files on a spinning hard drive Which while not as fast will offer more storage space for the money. 2. A user that has a dual boot of windows and another distro and wants to switch to lubuntu. Manual partition replacing the old distro with lubuntu will work here. 3. Manual partitioning lets you select the bootloader device in complicated cases with many disks and I find is more reliable instead of always trying to install bootloade to /dev/sda. I am sure there are more reasons but these are the first that come to my head.