Re: Duplicate applet icons for online help etc 'â' and network-manager (nm-applet)

I had them in quadruplicate on Friday, back down to duplicate of nm-applet
and skype-applet. When updating I also see the update-applet in duplicate.

I've just got the spins from today and will install to see if it is present
in a new installation.