Re: Duplicate applet icons for online help etc 'â' and network-manager (nm-applet)

Also in the amd64 iso (just reinstalled) there appear now the bug of two icons for network. (Plus the other bugs such as the incompatility of latest openbox with lxappearance, Abiword language settings and Volume control settings.)

Henk