Re: Late respin of everything I am trying to finish all testcases but getting tired.

thanks to all contributors. it is you that keeps Lubuntu alive!

@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager & Head of QA
Ubuntu PPC Point of Contact
Ubuntu Oregon Team Leader
Ubuntu Membership Board & LoCo Council Member
Eugene Unix & GNU/Linux User Group Co-organizer