Re: AppGrid for Lubuntu?

Hi Walter,

whilst Lubuntu Software Center is deemed as 'it will carry on' the re-write
and enhancement for LXQt progresses. With Jorn doing the coding and Rafael
looking after the 'look and feel' I'm betting on it being very good :) They
discussed adding some tweaks such as the ability to add an PPA via it
mainly because lubuntu users are devils for tweaking their install etc.

Hopefully, one of them will reply to this thread with a status update.