Re: AppGrid for Lubuntu?

Hi,

I have quick look on it, it's definitely something we should look to
replace LSC :
- Python 3
- Same packages tech than LSC (aptdaemon)
- Read partner repos
- Less memory usage than LSC at startup

That's definitely an option to study, even for the 16.04 LTS. It
probably needs some UI tweaking, but that may be possible for next
release.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne