Lubuntu Community Q&A

You guys know about the Ubuntu Community Q&A? It's part of the [Ubuntu On
Air][1] program. The Q&A sessions are cool because they often highlight a
particular Ubuntu-powered project, such as the recent one with [Erle
Robotics][2].

Anyways, at our recent check in with the Community Council, it was
[suggested][3] we do a Q&A to let more people know about Lubuntu. My
problem is the timing. I'm usually getting ready for work when they're
going on. Anyone else want to be the person to take Qs and provide As?

If not, maybe I'll do it while riding my bike. :)

[1]:
http://community.ubuntu.com/help-information/keeping-up-to-date/ubuntu-on-air/
[2]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2qwnKhtATA
[3]: http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2015/10/01/%23ubuntu-meeting.html#t17:51