global rebuild of 15.10 release candidate in progress

As I'm sure you all know, the release candidate of 15.10 is due on the 22nd
(that's two days). Thank you all who have tested. We got 100% coverage
thanks to your help!

…unfortunately, however, the release team has scheduled a global rebuild
due to the fact that all the installers (both ubiquity and
debian-installer, i.e. alternate is as affected as much as desktop) have
been rebuilt. So we'll need to go over it again once the rebuilds have
finished. You should be using version ≥20151020.

Thanks in advance for your help!

--
@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager & Head of QA