Re: regular IRC meetings

In the Ubuntu world, times are always UTC :)

You can just use the webchat link. However, there are tons of clients
available. PIdgin is the default for Lubuntu but it's got a funky interface
for IRC. I would suggest hexchat or if you're terminal friendly, irssi.

--
@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager & Head of QA