Re: LXQt now in Xenial repos!

Hi Walter,

whilst we await the arrival of the meta-package, does it not make more
sense (i.e. cleaner lxqt install) to install the xenial 32 bit netboot
(mini.iso) and then add lxqt onto it? [1]
obconf is used instead of obconf-qt as the qt version is not yet fully
ready.

1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/LXQt#Installing_LXQt_on_fresh_system