MAAS Testing (cont.)

Hi MAAS devels,

I'm picking up where I left off last week and am hitting another
roadblock. MAAS is up and I have (up to) 5 servers running on it, all
showing in the GUI as "READY." But when I try to get Juju running I
receive the following:

$ juju bootstrap
2012-04-23 09:31:46,809 INFO Bootstrapping environment 'maas' (origin:
distro type: maas)...
Bootstrap aborted because file storage is not writable: The supplied
storage credentials were not accepted by the server
2012-04-23 09:31:47,174 ERROR Bootstrap aborted because file storage
is not writable: The supplied storage credentials were not accepted by
the server

Verbose output is here: http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/942569/

Seems credential-related but from our discussions last week I
understand that I don't have to enter the ssh-key anywhere, just the
maas-oauth into the .juju/environments.yaml file, right?

Follow ups