Re: Release branch cut

> Are the tests self contained, including the pserv, txlongpoll and
> database servers? Both jenkins jobs run in the same machine and if
> they start building at the same time will there be a clash of ports?
> Can I define that passing some environment variable to make build &&
> make check?

Also, the test database name is (by default) generated by adding a
prefix ('test_') to the NAME of the default database defined in the
settings (DATABASES['default']['NAME']).  If you run two test suites
concurrently if will fail (or rather, the second one will hang with:
"Got an error creating the test database: database "test_maas" already
exists. Type 'yes' if you would like to try deleting the test database
'test_maas', or 'no' to cancel:".

See
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/testing/#the-test-database
for details.

I thought there was an option to randomize the name of the test db but
it turns out there is none.

I'll add a way to use a random database name
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/maas/+bug/987379).

Raphaël