Re: Jenkins Still Failing - maas-trunk 755

This is failing because it's failing to contact pypi to download dependencies.

I know this has been mentioned before but I think we need to start looking at
managing a dependencies tarball or buildout cache.

Any comments on this before I kick it off?

Having a shared buildout cache would definitely be a more permanent solution but this particular error is triggered by the fact that the version of python-mock referenced by MAAS is 1.0b1 and the one present in precise is 0.7.2. Any reason why we decided to use a more recent version than the one in precise? Because using the same version would have allowed us to simply install the package on the Jenkins box to avoid having the build try to download it every time.