MAAS testing: maas - 0.1+bzr1063+dfsg-0+1093+98~ppa0~quantal1

Hi there,

today I tested maas - 0.1+bzr1063+dfsg-0+1093+98~ppa0~quantal1 from
the daily builds PPA.

The package installs fine, the dhcp files are properly written, so I
confirmed the bug I reported yesterday is fixed.

There's a minor problem with the default celeryconfig.py, where it
points to the wrong location of dhcp.leases file. I filed:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/maas/+bug/1057842 for it.

Confirmed that the bug in the maas-cli api maas nodes list
mac_address=00:e0:81:dd:d5:9a
now lists the correct node. I tried to update the node power
information using the cli but couldn't. The cli returns a 200 OK
response with the json representation of the node (not updated with
the  new values).

Here's the command and the output:
https://pastebin.canonical.com/75529/. Any hints on how to properly do
this?

Accepting a single node for commissioning worked:
https://pastebin.canonical.com/75531/

I tried to deploy quantal on those nodes but got an error in the
pserv.log warning me that the image couldn't be found and that I
should run maas-import-pxe-files. I had run it before but didn't know
I had to edit /etc/maas/import_pxe_files. Once I edited that file, and
re-run maas-import-pxe-files I got this error:

precise/amd64: up to date [maas-precise-12.04-amd64-ephemeral-20120424]
precise/i386: up to date [maas-precise-12.04-i386-ephemeral-20120424]
failed to get https://maas.ubuntu.com/images/query/quantal/ephemeral/released-dl.current.txt
remote query of https://maas.ubuntu.com/images failed

I stopped here since I couldn't deploy quantal on those nodes.

Cheers,
--
Diogo M. Matsubara

Follow ups