MaaS Enlistment through 12.10 installation CD fails (SIGKILL problem)

Hello, devs

I've decided to use UBUNTU server as the basis OS for deploying
grid-services in the supercomputer center where I work.
The first step is to setup MAAS.

I have deployed the latest 12.10 Ubuntu Server MAAS installation from
the CD ISO distribution. I have run on the installed node the following
commands:

sudo maas createsuperuser
sudo maas-import-pxe-files
sudo apt-get install maas-enlist
sudo apt-get install tftpd-hpa
sudo maas-import-isos -u

When I boot another machine on the same network from CD to Install with
MAAS after I choose the MAAS server I get the following error on screen:

    Sent SIGKILL to all processes Requesting system poweroff

The machine shuts down then.

This error happens with physical hardware and also with a virtual setup
in cloud.

When I enter the ip address of the MAAS server manually the failure is
the same but in the web interface of MAAS I can observe the node
registered with status "Declared"

I have read all the recommendations on askubuntu.com on this topic but
nothing helps. Could anyone give me a support for this issue?

Regards,
#Serge

Follow ups