Re: MaaS Enlistment through 12.10 installation CD fails (SIGKILL problem)

Hi Serge,

looks like you did the setup correctly and MAAS is working as designed.

Once you get the nodes in the declared state, you can use the web UI to
accept those declared nodes. They should turn the status to commissioning
and if you configured IPMI correctly, the node will be booted and the base
image will be installed. The machine should turn off automatically after it
finishes installing the base system and then the status in the web UI
should change from commissioning to ready.

Can you give it try? If it doesn't work, let us know and we'll debug it
further.

Cheers,

Diogo