Re: MaaS dashboard IP

Hi Stephen,

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 4:31 AM, Stephen <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Because of my net topology I need to login
> From another IP on maas-region controller

When you say "on maas-region", are you referring to my previous
recommendation to add a network interface to the MAAS server? (which would
mean that maas-regiond would serve web clients from one IP address, and
communicate with the cluster/nodes on another IP address.) Or do you just
mean you'll be logging into MAAS from two different IP addresses on two
different networks? (Either way, it should work fine.)

> If the cluster loses the connection with
> Maas controller IP the system breaks

That is correct; the cluster cannot operate completely independently.

> Can the Maas dashboard be accessed from two
> Different IPs?

As far as I understand your question, yes.

Regards,
Mike