MAAS design bugs

hi everyone,

to speed up collaboration between the MAAS engineering team and the design
team, we changed the way we tag and triage bugs.

*tags we use:*
"ux" is now used to tag all bugs that require design input from a user
experience designer or a visual designer. this can be a copy
recommendation, an interaction recommendation, a button, an icon, a quick
mock up or a high fidelity design.

"ui" is used in the same way as before; to tag all bugs related to the MAAS
UI that can result in back-end, front-end and design work (or a
combination).

all "ux" bugs will be added to our Kanban board and Kasia will schedule
time for us to work on them.

*what this means for you:*
1. if you file, triage or see a bug that requires UX or visual design
input, please tag it both "ui" and "ux".

2. if you have a design request or question feel free to send us an email,
so we can get back to you as soon as we have time. please send your
requests to Kasia as she has the grand overview off all design work. if it
regards a bug please mention the launchpad link.

many thanks,
Carla

--

*Carla Berkers*