Re: Trying to add a vCenter node on a MAAS master gives me a SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED

Thanks Andreas.

That's what I thought too and ttis PEP confirm it :
https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0476/#trust-database
But as said on the link above the trust database is the system one,
and my CA is loaded in the CA store of Ubuntu (as OpenSSL says it's
trusted when trying a connexion from command line)

Will check what I can do (downgrade to Ubuntu LTS), but can't add a
commercial certificate to vCenter because the cert management on
vCenter is wonky and will break 95% of time.

-Thomas